Wednesday, April 14, 2010

High School?

Ok, today, I was betryaed by one of my best friends since 6th grade (im in 10th now) because basicaly they got pissed that I didnt come to school because there was a shooting threat, so they text messaged me a message basicaly calling me a coward, so I got upset and text messaged them back, then they text messaged back, then I texted my friend saying "dont even think about talking to me tommorow, asshole". How do I get over this and make new friends ?

High School?
You were only trying to protect yourself, so dont feel bad about what you did. If you boyfriend was involved in all of this, he is certainly not a good boyfriend. There are lots of people out there that you can begin hanging out with. So, be in search of new people who make sense in all they do. If they are good and honest people, they wouldnt mind having you around.

boxing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment