Wednesday, April 14, 2010

High School?

Has anyone ever gone to high school and had to move out of it a few months after?


That might be me.. so please awnser!

High School?
we moved my 11th grade yr...which was worse cuz i had made so many friends and gotten closer w/ my older friends and had to say goodbye..i went to a new school for like a week, n transfered back to my old school lol..





but if u have to move, dont worry. you'll meet new ppl and make new friends. and w/ all this technology out now (cell phones, internet/im's/emails/myspace, etc) you wont ever have to lose contact w/ ur old friends!





good luck to u! and enjoy high school --- its 4 fun years!!
Reply:Hey.


I Haven't But If You Need To Then Don't Worry!


You can find new friends obviously and will be hard leaving the school leaving your friends ;[


But if it's a maybe your moving then don't worry yet because it might not be along time yet?


x


No comments:

Post a Comment