Monday, April 12, 2010

High school....?

How many people on here have married their high school sweetheart? Or wished they would have? IF so what is your life like now? And do you ever wonder what they are doing right now and what their life is like if you didn't end up with them?

High school....?
Well, I kind of had two high school sweethearts.. I know that sounds horrible, but in my Junior and Senior years, there were the two most amazing guys. Well I married one of them, Rick, and the other, Mike, is still single and i haven't talked to him in about three years. I sometimes wonder how my life would have been different if I would have chosen him. But I love Rick with all of my heart . I'm very happy with him, and hopefully you are happy too.
Reply:It rarely works out.


Usually ends in divorce.


Sounds great, but unrealistic


No comments:

Post a Comment