Wednesday, April 14, 2010

High School??

okay i was wondering if anyone went to are going to a hight school that is all about money? i was wondering if there are any other hight schools like mine. that every is about money, like football is important, but its what kind of handbag what car you drive. becouse alot of my class mates are drving BMW, Mercedes Biez, Lexus, Land Rover. and where is you school at??

High School??
My school is like that, but the problem is, they actually DON'T have the money to spend. My school just fixed the football field and track, but our text books are ripping and haven't been replaced in years. They also just added a second auditorium, and we never use it!





The people in my school act like this too. I think most people in America act like that... and that is why I really dislike society (very selfish and rude).
Reply:I went to a high school like that. I grew up in a big city and then went to a private catholic all girls high school. And it was all about money...and it doesn't stop I graduated 5 years ago and they still call and send me stuff in the mail asking for money. I hated it but what can you do...I got a good education.


No comments:

Post a Comment