Friday, April 16, 2010

High School?

Ok, today, I was betryaed by one of my best friends since 6th grade (im in 10th now) because basicaly they got pissed that I didnt come to school because there was a shooting threat, so they text messaged me a message basicaly calling me a coward, so I got upset and text messaged them back, then they text messaged back, then I texted my friend saying "dont even think about talking to me tommorow, asshole". How do I get over this and make new friends ?

High School?
If this is really something that is worth ruining a long friendship over than stand your ground, but make sure that it is worth it. I am currently in college and I don't talk to any of my high school friends because of something I thought was really important, but when I look back at it, it wasn't important enough to ruin a 4 year friendship with my 6 best friends. If it is worth it, get involved in different activities that interest you and you will meet people there.
Reply:You should not have replied. Some statements don't require an answer. Who cares what they think. Better to be safe than dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment