Monday, November 16, 2009

High school?!?

So I'm going to start high school in a few months, and I'm really scared. Is it as bad as everyone says it is? Is it a lot worse than junior high? How many credits do I need (or should have) for grade 10? I have ELA, Social Studies, Math, Science and Gym, which are mandatory. Do I need 5 more?


Please help!

High school?!?
Are you in middle school? No it's not high school is so overrated and a good thing about it is people get more mature but not exactly in freshman year but soon. Depends what state you live in for credits. I have 8 periods but lunch counts as one the rest will be electives either 2 or 3 depending on where your from. Calm down, it wont be that bad and it's really not as bad as what you would expect.

special shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment