Thursday, November 19, 2009

High School?

Hey everyone! I'm going into high school next year and I have to pick my courses. I really want to get into an Ivy League or another really great college. For my main courses, I'll be taking all honors. But what encores should i take? Do they want to see diversity more or really hard academic courses? Here are some of the courses we can take. Which ones do you think i should take? Thanks so so much.





French, Spanish, Latin, Honors Science Research, Foundations of Art, Piano, Guitar, Chorus, Current Music, Theater Arts, Studio 2d, studio 3d, keyboarding, intro to computers, honors visual basic 1, Honors computer science, Child Developement, Clothing, Applied Nutrition. THANKS

High School?
Colleges like to see you taking some of the same courses every year to know that you stuck with it. Pick a language that you think you would be interested in.....I took spanish for four years and now I am going to spain this summer with my school. I highly recommend taking a computer course because you will use it a lot during college....my older brother regreted not taking any computer courses during his high school career and so now he is struggling with some of the programs that they use at his school. You should definitely take at least one fun class for yourself.....it is definitely a relief in the middle of the day.....Hope I helped you a bit....;-)
Reply:Colleges want well-rounded individuals. That means that they need kids who can maintain a 4.0 and still take the campus choir sports team to nationals as well as hold a student government position.

boxing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment