Thursday, November 19, 2009

High School?

I am an 8th grader moving on to high school next year. I am fairly normal have friends, wear AE t shirts and jeans, dont talk back to any one. good student... u know, and I am DREADING highschool is it really that bad and will i make friends b/c idk 1 person going to my HS that i am friends with

High School?
your freshman year--especially the first day--is always kinda scary--just be yourself--its not that bad--really its not--i graduated from high school in 1990 and to be honest with you--my freshman year was my best and most fun time! Do you not have any friends at all that you go to school with now that will be making this transition with you? Anyway--just remember--you are not alone--it would be REALLY scary if you were the ONLY freshman in the WHOLE school! LoL! Hang in there--and before you know it--you will feel right at home!
Reply:poor thing! It's ok, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! Be greatful ur not going from 8th grade to 10th grade like I did ! THAT was difficult, comparetivley freshman year';s a breeeeeeze ^^ If u ever wanna tal feel free to e-mail me at happiest_phantom@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment