Monday, November 16, 2009

High School?

I'm going to be a junior in high school next year and I am concerend about my science class. I am in bio this year, and since I was lazy first semester, I am going to have to retake bio for the first semester of next year. Most juniors are going to be in chemistry next year, but I'm worried that since I failed the first part of bio my teacher will reccommend me to oceanography. And from what ive heard colleges like to see chemistry on your transcript.





And since I'm taking bio as my first semester elective next year, I am able to take 2 sciences at once.

High School?
I am not sure exactly how courses work in your school - but if you can try to take biology first semester in addition to chemistry.


However, also remember that colleges LIKE students that challenge themselves - and taking chemistry is not the only way to demonstrate that.
Reply:nahh. dont worry u most likely not to get it. my sis was kinda like u but she didnt get it. so dont worry =]


No comments:

Post a Comment