Monday, November 16, 2009

High School?

I'm going to be a junior in high school next year and I am concerend about my science class. I am in bio this year, and since I was lazy first semester, I am going to have to retake bio for the first semester of next year. Most juniors are going to be in chemistry next year, but I'm worried that since I failed the first part of bio my teacher will reccommend me to oceanography. And from what ive heard colleges like to see chemistry on your transcript. But I also know tons of kids that have failed chem.





And since I'm taking bio as my first semester elective next year, I am able to take 2 sciences at once.

High School?
Well that sucks!!! Stop staying up so late...and this is your future you are playing with, I wouldnt play around with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment