Monday, May 4, 2009

High school?

What high school do you or did you go to?


What was it like?


What were you considered to be?( i.e. :prep, goth, jock, ect.)


What was or is the best and wort part of high school for you?





Best answer will go to most thurogh response(meaning you have to answer all the questions)

High school?
- went to Auburn Riverside High School


-it was a new, "rich kid" school, very crouded hall ways but everyone was pretty nice. The sports teams always lost!


- was considered to be the class clown


-the worst part about high school was getting up early in the morning. (I still have to but I get paid to get up and go to my job). I also didn't like being required to take jobs that wouldn't help me with what career path I had chosen (IE: Art, Gym, and Geometry) none of those helped me become a dental assistant!

shoe parts

No comments:

Post a Comment