Monday, May 4, 2009

High School?

I am in 8th grader and i am very confused. I don't know where to go to high school. I got a leadership scholarship to a very nice private school with a great football program (2nd in the nation). But the other school is where my whole family went and all my friends plan on attending. It is like choosing on my friends or my future. Can i get some advice.

High School?
Basically you have to decide what is more important. Sure you can go to a really nice school, play football for 4 years and maybe get a scholarship into a nice college. If you decide to go to the school with all your friends, you'll probably feel a little more comfortable being there and you could even still play football there. it's up to you. I just thought I would point out a few things. i hope this helps narrow it down!
Reply:Do not choose on the basis of your friends or where you family went to school. Choose on the basis of what is good for you.

ski boots

No comments:

Post a Comment