Monday, May 4, 2009

High school?

what is your high school most saved memory or something you will never forget about high school?

High school?
i will never forget all the 9th grade perverted jokes


%26amp; i will never forget my friends and class mates


All of Danes stories


The crush i had for 4years and still do....


good times good times
Reply:Oh man did you ask a great question. For my high school senior trip we went to the grand canyon and hiked to the bottom where my friends played a really funny joke on me they tied me up at the bottom and covered me with goat blood. Anyway i struggled for several hours to get free from the ropes and eventually I did, but by that time there were several hungry wolves that I had fight off, but unfortunately they bit my leg cause me a severe limp that I would not be able to walk back up with. So I spent 3 days making a make shift raft to float down the river. once my raft was built I traveled several miles down stream where I met an Indian tribe that wasn't very friendly to "white folk" and was held prisoner for several months and beaten daily. I was eventually freed in the NAUS treaty of 1976. But man best times of my high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment